The doseBadge CR:110A/BLK is a noise dosimeter that measures personal noise exposure and is ideal for use where discretion is key.
Its black casing means that it won’t stand out against uniforms or dark clothing, so if you work in law enforcement or in the entertainment industry, this device is perfectly suited to you. Its simple design makes it incredibly easy to operate and most importantly, tamperproof; with no buttons, dials or displays, the only way to access the data is through the NoiseTools software, which comes as standard with every order of the doseBadge.
Statistics show that 27% of orchestral musicians, and 34% of police officers suffer from noise-induced hearing loss, highlighting the importance of measuring personal noise exposure in industries where the need isn’t obvious. With its discreet appearance, and ready-to-go features, the doseBadge CR110A/BLK makes measuring personal noise exposure so much easier than other dosimeters on the market.
Any, but particularly useful for occupations where discretion is key: law enforcement, security and entertainment
- Black casing means it won’t stand out against uniforms or dark clothes worn by stage crew etc.
Why Choose this doseBadge?:
- Robust design with aluminium case means your investment is a long-term solution to enable you to continue to measure personal noise exposure in your workplace
- Easy to expand kit with the option of adding more doseBadges, allowing you to measure noise exposure for multiple people, providing you with a more accurate set of data
- No cables, controls or displays, making it simple to use and reducing the risk of tampering
- Internal microphone, which protects the most important part of the equipment and means there’s no loose cables
- Comes with NoiseTools software that can create reports for you based on your data
- 5-way charging dock available so you can make sure all your devices are always ready to be deployed
- Industry-specific attachments are available including shoulder clips, hard hat attachments, and pin attachments