The doseBadge CR:110AIS is an Intrinsically Safe personal noise dosimeter, perfect for measuring noise exposure in environments with a potentially explosive atmosphere such as mines, oil rigs and in the petrochemical industry.
Made up of a single metal unit, the doseBadge CR:110AIS is small enough to be worn by any worker almost unnoticeably and is incredibly durable and long-lasting, meaning that your investment will provide you with a long-term solution to your occupational noise measuring needs.
Working in dangerous environments with combustible materials carries its own risks, but the risk of noise-induced hearing loss cannot be understated. In order to meet health and guidelines across the world, appropriate measures need to be taken in order to protect your workforce from losing their hearing. The doseBadge makes this task so much simpler and in conjunction with Cirrus’ NoiseTools software, which comes with the doseBadge, can help you select the right PPE for your workforce.
Any, but ideal for use in petrochemical industries, mining and confined spaces
- This device is Intrinsically Safe; it can be used in environments with potentially explosive environments as there is no risk of sparks being produced from the equipment
Why Choose this doseBadge?:
- Simple yet sturdy design means your investment is an easy-to-operate long-term solution to your noise measuring needs
- Easy to expand kit with the option of adding multiple doseBadges, enabling you to multiple employees’ exposure to noise, providing you with a wider range of data for more accurate results
- No controls or displays, making the device tamperproof
- Internal microphone, meaning the most important component is always protected against damage
- Comes with NoiseTools software that can create reports for you based on your measurement data
- 5-way charging dock available so you can make sure all your devices are always ready to deploy
- Industry-specific attachments are available including shoulder clips, hard hat attachments, and pin attachments