The doseBadge CR:112A meets Mine Safety and Health Authority and Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations (MSHA Regulations), meaning that this personal noise dosimeter can be used in any industry, anywhere in the United States.
Its robust and simple design makes it stand out from competitors as its durability ensures that it can withstand years of use in the toughest industries. The lack of buttons and a display means that the data recorded cannot be tampered with, which guarantees the reliability of the information the doseBadge provides.
According to statistics, around 18% of adults in the United States suffer from speech-frequency hearing loss as a direct result of long-term exposure to loud noise in the workplace. In order to protect your workforce from noise-induced hearing loss and other noise-related health conditions, you need a device that can measure personal noise exposure accurately and effectively, to allow you to invest properly in protective apparel. The doseBadge CR:112A is the personal noise dosimeter to get the job done.
- Designed specifically to comply with OSHA/MSHA measurement standards
Why Choose this doseBadge?:
- Robust design with metal casing, meaning your invest is a long-term solution to your noise measuring needs
- Easy to expand kit with additional badges available, allowing you to measure the noise exposure of multiple people, providing you with a more accurate set of data
- No cables, controls or displays, reducing the risk of tampering
- Integrated microphone, which ensures that the most integral part of the device is fully protected
- Includes NoiseTools software for downloading, analysing and storing data
- 5-way charging dock available, ensuring that all your devices are always ready to be deployed
- Simple to use, making measuring noise easy
- Different attachments are available for specific applications, including shoulder clips, hard hat attachments, and pin attachments